Community & Giving
The McCall Family and McCall Companies have a long history of philanthropy in Oregon.
Over decades we have given hundreds of thousands of dollars to help support human need, healthcare and ecological restoration right here in Oregon.
We believe each person has value and the right to a healthy and productive life — in and outside our terminals. This belief leads to McCall supporting multiple local charities. While we cannot solve our community’s problems alone, we recognize our responsibility to engage and do our part.
Past giving includes:
- Habitat for Humanity (Central Oregon)
- Portland Homeless Family Solutions
- Trillium Family Services
- Oregon Food Bank
- Sunshine Division of Oregon
- Trinity Church
- Crook County Roundup Event Sponsor
- OSU Beaver Athletic Student Foundation
- UO Duck Athletic Foundation
- Sternwheeler Portland
- Emanuel Hospital
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Portland Legacy Hospice Services
- 4th Dimension Recovery Center
- Camp Ukandu (Children’s Cancer Fund)
- Living Yoga—Fostering healing through yoga.
- Fresh Water Trust of Oregon
- The Oregon Zoo